LAST YEAR WE PHOTOGRAPHED 60 DOGS AND RAISED $3000 FOR ANIMAL RESCUE
And we are ready to do it again! Are you ready to join us?
Our first book of those amazing pets is due out this summer!
But there is still time to get your furry best friend into our 2nd book!
The Furry Details:
- $50 per dog donated directly to the shelter of your choice
- 30-minute photo shoot, per dog, in an East Bay location:
- Lafayette Reservoir
- Jack London Square
- Borges Ranch in Walnut Creek
- Martinez Pier
- Downtown Pleasanton
- Tilden Park
- Wildcat Canyon in Richmond
- and more......
- Booking now for shoots in September, October and November
- We will be following physical distancing protocols for the humans
- $200 gift voucher toward cherished modern art of your furry best friend
- No additional purchase required
- A chance to be in the book “Tails of the East Bay, 2020 Edition”
- Bragging rights when your dog is featured in our next book!
Registering your dog is fast and free. Simply click the link below.....
“Cyndi did such an amazing job throughout the whole experience. She made us feel comfortable and the photos came out amazing. We will cherish these photos of our fur baby forever."
“I can't thank Cyndi enough. The images of Cooper are beautiful and I can't stop looking at them."
"Cyndi’s photography is amazing! She captured incredibly beautiful images of my dog that really show his personality. She is also a wonderful person to work with! I highly recommend participating in this!"
About Cyndi & Chickpea Photography
Chickpea Photography is boutique portrait studio specializing in modern, fun lifestyle portraits for families. Both in our East Bay studio and at various locations all over the Greater San Francisco Bay Area since 2009.
Cyndi Kuiper is a beach going, dog loving mom of a grown son, and photographer who LOVES having fun with her clients!